* Support pipe systems and related hydraulic and pneumatic equipment for systems such as steam, heating, cooling.
* Select size of pipe and related material
* Measure and marked pipes for cutting and threading
* Cut pipe to specs
* Cut openings for pipes in structures such as decks, walls.
* Install pipe supports such as clamps, brackets, hangers.
* Assemble and secure pipes, tubes, fittings.
* Test system for leaks
* Flush pipe units
* Read and interpret schematic drawings, blueprints, specs, manuals.
* Follow all regulations including ISO, OSHA, safety, PPE, JSA.
* Bring personal tools
* Apply basic math
* Know knowledge of metric system
* Wear appropriate safety equipment when required
* Secure all tools properly
* Maintain tools and equipment
* Certified in NCCER
* Use industry tools such as saws, cutting torches, pipe threaders, levels, power grinders.
* Applicants must have at least a High school diploma or equivalent
* Applicants must have at least 4 years experience
* Applicants must be at least 18
* Applicants must hold NCCER
Job salary and benefits
* Normal working days: weekdays
* 50 hours per week
* Normal work shifts: First (day)
* Overtime is required for this position
* The hours for this role are Full-time, Temporary
* Hourly “Non-exempt” position